| ||Introduction to C# - slide 7 : 43|
Most simple types in C# are similar to the simple types in C
- Major differences:
- All simple C# types have fixed bit sizes
- C# has a boolean type called bool
- C# chars are 16 bit long
- In C# there is a high-precision 128 bit numeric fixed-point type called decimal
- Pointers are not supported in the normal parts of a C# program
- In the unsafe part C# allows for pointers like in C
- All simple types are in reality structs in C#, and therefore they have members
Demonstrations of the simple type bool in C#.
Demonstrations of the simple type char in C#.
Demonstrations of numeric types in C#.
Output from the numeric demo program.
Exploring the type Char