The purpose of this exercise is to train your abilities to distinguish between concepts and phenomena.
Decide in each of the following cases if the mentioned item is a concept or a phenomena:
- The door used to enter this room.
- Todays issue of your favorite newspaper.
- Your copy of today's issue of your favorite newspaper.
- The collection of all copies of today's newpapers
- European country.
- The integer 7.
- The set of integers between 1 and 10.
- The set of all students who attend this course.
- The oldest student who attend this course.
For an item considered as a phenomenon, identify the underlying concept.