| ||Exception Handling - slide 20 : 30|
The class System.Exception in C#
Some observations about the base class of all exceptions
- Parameterless: Exception()
- With an explanation: Exception(string)
- With an explanation and an inner exception: Exception(string,Exception)
- Message: A description of the problem (string)
- StackTrace: The call chain from the point of throwing to the point of catching
- InnerException: The exception that caused the current exception
- Data: A dictionary of key/value pairs.
- For communication in between functions along the exception propagation chain.