| Lecture 5 - Slide 11 : 40|
What about interfaces in C++?
Interfaces are well-known from Java and C#, but they do not appear in C++
- Why do Java and C# have Interfaces?
- Because Java and C# do not support multiple inheritance
- Interfaces are the poor man's remedy for not having multiple inheritance
- How do we make an Interface in C++?
- Program a class with only pure virtual functions
A sample C# interface.
The C++ counterpart to the C# Interface.
A C++ class that 'implements the interface' and uses the resulting class.