Overview of Advanced Programming - Part One
In the first six lectures we will obtain an overview of C++
- From C to C++
- A quick tour of C
- Types, expressions, functions, parameters, memory allocation, libraries, ...
- Basic Facilities in C++, in two lectures
- Basic facilities beyond C
- Objects, strings, references, vectors, casting, lambda expresssions, function overloading, IO, free store, program organization ...
- Abstraction Mechanisms in C++, in two lectures
- The parts of C++ related to OOP
- Standard Template Library, generic programming and metaprogramming