The course is evaluated through two miniproject (submissions)
See also the separate document Goals for the first submission in Moodle
- Submission one:
- Select a topic related to C++ which you find interesting
- Explore the topic alone, or in pairs of two students
- Do some programming as part of your exploration (individually)
- Work with this topic during the last couple of exercise slots in the first part of the course
- Document your efforts in a small report (individually)
- In submission one it is required that each student individually:
- Describe and clarify the topic, involving relevant course literature
- Reflect on the topic relative to his/her experience obtained in prerequisite courses
- Write a non-trivial, relatively small C++ program that illustrates the topic
- Compare with another relevant programming languages (such as C or C#).
- Document his/her efforts in a short (6 page) report/essay
The two submissions are evaluated. The result is a single 7-step grade. There will be an internal examinor (dk: censor). There is no additional oral nor written exam in the course.