Please read the license agreement carefully. The text of the agreement follows:
We (the licensee) understand that UPPAAL includes but is not limited to the programs: uppaal.jar, model.jar, editor.jar, uppaal, server, socketserver, verifyta, atg2ugi, atg2ta, atg2hs2ta, hs2ta, checkta, simta, tron, and that they are supplied "as is", without expressed or implied warranty. We agree on the following:
- You (the licensers) do not have any obligation to provide any maintenance or consulting help with respect to UPPAAL.
- You neither have any responsibility for the correctness of systems verified using UPPAAL, nor for the correctness of UPPAAL itself.
- We will never distribute or modify any part of the UPPAAL code (i.e. the source code and the object code) without a written permission of Wang Yi (Uppsala University) or Kim G. Larsen (Aalborg University).
- We will only use UPPAAL for non-profit research purposes. This implies that neither UPPAAL nor any part of its code should be used or modified for any commercial software product.
In the event that you should release new versions of UPPAAL to us, we agree that they will also fall under all of these terms.
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows or Linux on Intel architecture.
- Graphical frontend needs Oracle Java SE Runtime Environment: version 7 or newer.
- Stratego pops-up with "$v_gameInfoPlay" message but does not load the strategy into the simulator.
By downloading any version of Uppaal, you agree to the above licensing terms.
- Uppaal Stratego 4.1.20-4 for 32bit Windows and Linux.
- Uppaal Stratego 4.1.20-3 for 32bit Windows and Linux.
- Uppaal Stratego 4.1.20-2 for 32bit Windows and Linux.
- Uppaal Stratego 4.1.20 for 32bit Windows and Linux.
- Uppaal Stratego 4.1.20 pre4 for 32bit Windows and Linux.
- Uppaal Stratego 4.1.20 pre3 for 32bit Windows and Linux.
- Uppaal Stratego 4.1.20 pre2 for 32bit Windows and Linux.
- Uppaal Stratego 4.1.20 pre1 for 32bit Windows and Linux.
- Download the distribution archive from the Download section above.
- Unpack the archive by right-clicking the archive, choosing Extract menu and following the extraction dialog.
- Visit the extracted directory.
- Create startup shortcuts in Programs menu and Desktop by launching AddLinks.vbs script.
- Use the shortcuts from Programs menu or Desktop to start graphical frontend.
- Alternatively, start the graphical frontend by double-clicking on uppaal.jar (or uppaal startup script in Linux).
- Alternatively, start the graphical frontend from command line prompt: java -jar uppaal.jar
- Alternatively, use the command line utility verifyta in either bin-Win32 or bin-Linux.
- November 10, 2016. Version 4.1.20-4 released.
+ Rare event support via "Reach" and "Rare" queries.
- fixed symbolic simulator. - canceling verification job preserves strategies. + allow output synchronization on outgoing branches.
+ enabled the editor to modify "controllable" property of edges. + better default learning parameters. - fixed crashing when loading new model.
- fixed minimization expressions for learned strategies.
- fixed engine options handling. + updated newspaper.xml example with more comments.