Back to gallery.
- If you see blank area: click blank area (it's probably IE5
- Please enter valid integers only...
- Zoom picture twice: multiply all parameters by two
(sometimes it draws faster).
and vice a versa:
negate parameter b.
- Picture too dense: watch a and b parameters, adjust
them to have small
Least Common Multiple.
- Picture too sparse: watch a and b parameters, adjust
them to have large
Greatest Common Divisor.
- Too small or too large picture: the size of the picture is
determined by equation width=height=2*(a+b+h).
- Why is it so slow? - Small pause (10ms) is made on purpose
after each 100 point calculations, otherwise it will eat your whole
- Why I see buggy lines with (350,-1,300)? Because applet was
optimized for speed in 1200x1024 resolution (you should not generate
that kind of pictures). However this can be fixed with slight speed decrement...