Hua Lu's Research Projects
I am PI/co-PI for the following research projects:
Early on, I participated the following research projects:
- Data Management Foundations for Indoor LBS
- This project is intended to establish general data management foundations and design novel data related technologies for indoor LBS applications.
- Funded by Independent Research Fund Denmark (Danmarks Frie Forskningsfond).
- Management and Applications of Indoor-Space Trajectory Data
- This project handles uncertain indoor trajectory data that is captured by systems using technologies like Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- Funded by Overseas Collaboration Grant of The National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC).
- BagTrack/Styr på bagagen
- A project dedicated to improving bag handling in aviation industry globally through RFID-tracking of airport baggage.
- Funded by The Danish National Advanced Technology Foundation (now Innovation Fund Denmark).
- A partnering project to BagTrack, focusing on cleansing RFID tracking data.
- Funded by EU Regional Development Fund.
Last updated: June 2018