These pages serve as a platform for
of probabilistic logic language systems.
- the formulation of challenge problems
- submission of solution to challenge problems
- comparative analysis and benchmarking
Systems currently included in the comparison are
It is our aim to include further systems in this comparison.
Systems should be compared with respect to
- Expressivity: what probabilistic models can be represented?
- Inference: what queries can be (efficiently) answered?
- Learnability: what models can be (efficiently) learned from data?
We invite submission of challenge problems and solutions to existing challenge problems.
Please send contributions to Manfred Jaeger.