I am a post-doc in Aalborg University. My interests are in probability, logic, quantum, and category theory, especially monads. My email address is my last name at cs dot aau dot dk.
Publications, Preprints, etc.
- From Kleisli categories to commutative C*-algebras: Probabilistic Gelfand Duality with Bart Jacobs.
On arXiv, published in LMCS, Selected Papers of the 5th Conference on Algebra and Coalgebra in Computer Science (CALCO 2013).
An earlier version has been published by Springer in the proceedings LNCS 8089.
- Towards a Categorical Account of Conditional Probability with Bart Jacobs.
On arXiv, accepted by QPL 2013. Appeared in EPTCS 195.
- The Expectation Monad in Quantum Foundations with Bart Jacobs and Jorik Mandemaker.
Information and Computation 250, pages 87-114.
The original version of this paper was by Jacobs and Mandemaker only, in the proceedings of QPL 2011.
- Unordered Tuples in Quantum Computation with Bas Westerbaan.
On arXiv. This paper is on how to realize certain quotient types (unordered tuples and necklaces) in C*-algebraic quantum theory. Appeared in EPTCS 195.
- Infinite-Dimensionality in Quantum Foundations: W*-algebras as Presheaves over Matrix Algebras with Mathys Rennela and Sam Staton.
Appeared in EPTCS 236. This paper relates W*-algebras to presheaves on the category of finite-dimensional matrix algebras with completely positive maps.
- Quantum Entanglement and Algebraic Group Actions
My Master's thesis, supervised by Bob Coecke
On Bob's site
- Categorical Duality in Probability and Quantum Foundations
My PhD thesis, supervised by Bart Jacobs
Link to appear if and when thesis is accepted.