Copyright (c) 1995-2007 by Uppsala University and Aalborg University.
We (the licensee) understand that Uppaal-TIGA includes the programs: uppaal-tiga.jar, uppaal, and verifytga and that they are supplied "as is", without expressed or implied warranty. We agree on the following:
- You (the licensers) do not have any obligation to provide any maintenance or consulting help with respect to Uppaal-TIGA.
- You neither have any responsibility for the correctness of systems verified using Uppaal-TIGA, nor for the correctness of Uppaal-TIGA itself.
- We will never distribute or modify any part of the Uppaal-TIGA code (i.e. the source code and the object code) without a written permission of Wang Yi (Uppsala University) or Kim G Larsen (Aalborg University).
- We will only use Uppaal-TIGA for non-profit research purposes. This implies that neither Uppaal-TIGA nor any part of its code should be used or modified for any commercial software product.
In the event that you should release new versions of Uppaal-TIGA to us, we agree that they will also fall under all of these terms.
You have read the license agreement and agrees with its terms to download Uppaal-TIGA.
Download TIGA 0.18 for Linux.
Download TIGA 0.17 for Linux/Windows.
Download TIGA 0.15 for MacOS X.
The manual (updated 9/8/07) is available separately from the distribution. You can access it from here.
- Extrapolation option -n 4. This option should not be used, it would give wrong results.
- It is possible to get the GUI choose randomly wrong points w.r.t. the strategy occasionally.
- The generated C-code makes sense only for models with winning non-cooperative strategies.